Obituary of Rosemary Ferrari
February 12, 2018
Rosemary passed away peacefully after suffering a stroke on February 3, 2018. Rosemary was loved by all who came to know her.
She was a kind, honest, happy, and loving person. She enjoyed sewing, gardening, and travel.
Rosemary was born in England on September 12, 1937 to Ernest and Sybil Garton and had a sister, Sheila. Rosemary married John McNamara (deceased) in 1960 and they had two children, Gina and Andrew. In 1997, Rosemary married her second husband Larry Ferrari (deceased). Over the last 16 years, Rosemary was in a loving relationship with Floyd Johnson.
Rosemary is survived by her daughter Gina (Eric); son Andrew (Cindy); three grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
A service will be held at 3 p.m., on February 16, 2018, at St. Parick's Church in Grass Valley, Ca. Donations can be made to St. Jude's or the National Stroke Association.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County lion attack is instead an assault, victim in stable but critical condition
- Penn Valley man killed in solo crash on Highway 20
- Nevada City’s National Hotel re-opening delayed
- Nevada County missing man case: Signs of violent struggle found
- The silent killer hits home: Over 400 Americans die annually from unintentional carbon monoxide poisoning (VIDEO)