Obituary of Rosemary Ferrari
February 12, 2018
Rosemary passed away peacefully after suffering a stroke on February 3, 2018. Rosemary was loved by all who came to know her.
She was a kind, honest, happy, and loving person. She enjoyed sewing, gardening, and travel.
Rosemary was born in England on September 12, 1937 to Ernest and Sybil Garton and had a sister, Sheila. Rosemary married John McNamara (deceased) in 1960 and they had two children, Gina and Andrew. In 1997, Rosemary married her second husband Larry Ferrari (deceased). Over the last 16 years, Rosemary was in a loving relationship with Floyd Johnson.
Rosemary is survived by her daughter Gina (Eric); son Andrew (Cindy); three grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
A service will be held at 3 p.m., on February 16, 2018, at St. Parick's Church in Grass Valley, Ca. Donations can be made to St. Jude's or the National Stroke Association.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Woman sentenced to 4 months in jail in Nevada County child abuse case
- Grocery delivery service set to launch in Nevada County
- Former Grass Valley murder suspect arrested on unrelated charge
- San Francisco woman dies near Purdon Crossing, Nevada County coroner says
- Nevada City man found sleeping outside, arrested twice in 2 days