Obituary of Roberta Hilma Cook
December 6, 2018
Roberta Hilma Cook passed away on December 4, 2018 in her home, surrounded by her loving family. She was 69.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m., on Saturday, December 8, 2018, at Twin Cities Church in Grass Valley. Please contact Stevi at (916)531-1393 for more information.
Roberta was born in Alhambra, California on June 22, 1949. Roberta loved to cook, sew, and travel. She had an adventurous spirit and encouraged exploring when traveling. Tom Selleck was her favorite actor; she loved science fiction and mystery, but most of all she loved making feasts and treats for her family. She had a giving heart that just never stopped giving, from priceless homemade gifts, to food and endless love.
Roberta is survived by her husband, Stephen Cook; daughter, Stevi; step-daughter Wendi; sister, Sharon Cook; brother Kenneth Brown; and nieces and nephews, grand and great.
Arrangements are under the care of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary, Nevada City, California.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley resident hits up Grammy Awards ceremony for third time
- Three Grass Valley arrests involve drugs, alcohol
- More snow possible down to 1,000 feet for Nevada County
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s