Obituary of Robert E. Hargrove
October 26, 2017
Robert E. Hargrove passed away on Oct. 24, 2017. He was 88.
Robert retired from real estate sales after 45 years. He was a loving husband, father and grandfather. As patriarch of the family, "Bob" lead his family toward a love and appreciation of the outdoors; fishing, camping and family gatherings were a mainstay in their lives. Bob was quite the storyteller and loved to rock and sing to his children, then to his grandchildren. He and his beloved wife, Trella, could often be found dancing in the kitchen or wherever he could catch her.
Left to cherish his memory is his wife of 69 years as one love forever, Trella I. Hargrove; daughter, Deborah Eurich; son Rodney Hargrove; daughters Belinda LaBianco, Tami (Wayne) Heather and Teri Alison; 10 grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; two great-great-grandchildren; sister Dorothy; along with extended family and friends.
He was preceded in death by his great-grandson, Bailey Robert Bassett.
We love you, daddy.
Trending In: Obituaries
- WELCOME HOME: Pro disc golfer Gregg Barsby honored with key to city
- UPDATE: Bitney Prep High School lockdown has ended
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims
- A number of Nevada County schools closed Friday