Obituary of Richard “Dick” Spring
August 9, 2018
Richard "Dick" Spring passed away on June 16th after a long and hard fought battle involving several illnesses. His last month of life was spent in the hospital, mostly in ICU where he was surrounded by lots of family including his wife and one of his "furry kids", Theo, who were with him as he headed on to the next adventure and a well deserved rest from this one.
A celebration of his life is being held in the Bay Area on Aug 18th, where most of his family live. Children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, nieces, nephews and many close friends will be raising a glass and celebrating "A LIFE WELL LIVED".
Trending In: Obituaries
- Woman sentenced to 4 months in jail in Nevada County child abuse case
- Highway 49 wreck causes serious injuries
- Grocery delivery service set to launch in Nevada County
- Not all homeless people want help when it’s offered, Nevada County officials say
- San Francisco woman dies near Purdon Crossing, Nevada County coroner says