Obituary of Richard “Dick” Spring
August 9, 2018
Richard "Dick" Spring passed away on June 16th after a long and hard fought battle involving several illnesses. His last month of life was spent in the hospital, mostly in ICU where he was surrounded by lots of family including his wife and one of his "furry kids", Theo, who were with him as he headed on to the next adventure and a well deserved rest from this one.
A celebration of his life is being held in the Bay Area on Aug 18th, where most of his family live. Children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, nieces, nephews and many close friends will be raising a glass and celebrating "A LIFE WELL LIVED".
Trending In: Obituaries
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Gray wolf OR-54’s return to Nevada County part of ‘dispersal’ activity
- Governor talks wildfire preparedness, rural broadband in Grass Valley
- Nevada County authorities ID fatal stabbing victim
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s