Obituary of Renee Mueller
December 28, 2017
Renee Mueller passed away peacefully on Dec. 15, 2017 while living at home. She was 89.
A private remembrance will be held at a later date.
Renee was born in 1928 in Chicago, IL. She graduated from Colorado College in Fine Arts and received her teaching credential from San Diego State.
Renee sang with the San Diego Symphony Chorale and Music in the Mountains Chorale in Grass Valley. She loved camping in Borrego St. Park, Hiking, backpacking, and working for the US Forest Service and volunteering for the Sierra Club.
Renee was a beloved mother and grandmother.
She is survived by her daughters, Annette (Gregory) Wolters and Jen (Nick) Calandri; son John (Camille) Mueller; grandson Reece Morgan; granddaughters, Alexandra Morgan, Marion (Brittney) Morgan, Brandi Calandri and Shawneesy Calandri.
She was preceded in death by parents, Albert (Papa) and Margarette Ramond and sister Addy Vigelis.
Memorial contributions can be made in her name to Hospice of the Foothills, Sierra Club or California State Park.
Arrangements are under direction of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years