Obituary of Pricilla Hope Haynes
September 21, 2015
Pricilla Hope Haynes passed away Sept. 16, 2015.
At her request, there will be no memorial service.
She was born March 31, 1922 in Oakland, Calif. She served as the first female Deputy District Attorney in San Joaquin County, as well as the first female judge in San Joaquin County.
She was survived by her brother Rick Jensen; nephews, Rick Jr. and Randy Jensen; nieces, Carol Ann Scharmuzzo and Rene Tehero.
Donations will be welcomed by Brunswick Village in Grass Valley (a faith-based nonprofit assisted living home), or Manteca Museum in Manteca, California.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County authorities find explosive device in Glenbrook Basin; businesses evacuated, no one hurt
- Nevada County assault victim remains in hospital
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Smell of death at Colfax Avenue home
- MEET YOUR MERCHANT: Nevada County couple helps keep homes warm through growing trend of energy logs
- Nevada City man faces felonies for honey oil lab