Obituary of Phyllis Graham Dempsey
May 16, 2018
Phyllis Graham Dempsey passed away in Ventura, CA, on May 11, 2018.
She was born in Chicago, IL, on August 28, 1928. She was a lifelong resident of Houston, TX, before calling Grass Valley, CA, her home in 1998.
She is survived by her sister, Barbara Graham Janette, of Hutchinson, KS; two daughters, Donna Monir of Nevada City, CA, and Deborah Moe of Ojai, CA; two sons, Robert Freeman of Palo Alto, CA, and David Freeman of Nevada City, CA; six grandchildren and three great-grandchildren, as well as two great great-grandchildren.
"We are the keepers of memories. A sacred trust given to us by those who have journeyed on." Glenda Stansbury.
Trending In: Obituaries
- State of the union: Grass Valley’s 151 Union Station to close its doors
- HEW property owner plans another run at development
- Grass Valley’s Clint Walker, star of TV’s ‘Cheyenne,’ dies at age 91
- Joseph Ward, facing murder charge, tells authorities victim was secret society member
- No bystanders injured in wreck that led to death of Grass Valley driver