Obituary of Patrick Glenn Loveless
November 16, 2018
Patrick Glenn Loveless passed away November 5, 2018 at the home of his cherished cousin Carol Finch in Napa. He was 65. After a year-long battle with Stage 4 Renal Cell Carcinoma, he left us peacefully and surrounded by family.
Patrick was born in Chico, CA in June of 1953.
He was loving, honest and offered an incomparable display of integrity for the many that called him Pappy; Mary, Andrea, Gina, Edwin, Jason, Nicole, James, Fran, Gary, Laura, Ema, James, Griffen, Catie, Joe, Easton, Garrett and Cash. All who knew him were stronger because of him.
He leaves behind his always and forever love, his wife of 15 years, Trinka Griffen and her daughters, his cousin Carol and sister Susan.
He was preceded in death by his father Wayne Loveless; his mother Naoma Loveless (Powell); brother Michael, and daughter Shannon Elizabeth.
Donations in his honor can be made at loveharderproject.org and a private family service will be held.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County lion attack is instead an assault, victim in stable but critical condition
- Penn Valley man killed in solo crash on Highway 20
- Nevada City’s National Hotel re-opening delayed
- Nevada County missing man case: Signs of violent struggle found
- Former Nevada County resident ‘Cappy’ Gordon killed in Montana