Obituary of Paige Langdon
October 20, 2017
Paige Langdon, a resident of Grass Valley for 22 years, passed away October 6, while visiting family in Fall River Mills, CA. He was 91 and a veteran of WWII. Paige was preceded in death by Marie, his wife of 63 years. He is survived by 5 children, 13 grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren.
Funeral Mass and celebration of Paige's life will be Wednesday, October 25 at 10:00 a.m. at St. Stephen the First Martyr Church, 5461 44th Street, Sacramento.
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATED: Fire units on scene at structure fire on Mill Street in Grass Valley
- All Thai’d up: After a year of preparation, Chandara Thai opens in Grass Valley
- North San Juan resident arrested in Nebraska pot bust takes plea
- Inmate at-large, walks away from Washington Ridge camp
- Renovation of Nevada City’s National Hotel on pace for December reopening