Obituary of Paige Langdon
October 20, 2017
Paige Langdon, a resident of Grass Valley for 22 years, passed away October 6, while visiting family in Fall River Mills, CA. He was 91 and a veteran of WWII. Paige was preceded in death by Marie, his wife of 63 years. He is survived by 5 children, 13 grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren.
Funeral Mass and celebration of Paige's life will be Wednesday, October 25 at 10:00 a.m. at St. Stephen the First Martyr Church, 5461 44th Street, Sacramento.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man accused of threatening to kill, gut officers
- Snow, rain totals for Nevada County beating last year
- Authorities rule Roseville woman’s death a suicide
- Meet Your Merchant: Business started when owner found a niche during the Great Recession
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Woman says someone threatened, urinated on her