Obituary of Orville Dorwin Hart
March 6, 2018
Orville Dorwin Hart passed away on January 26, 2018 in his home in Nevada City. He was 88.
A Celebration of Life will be held at 2 p.m., on Tuesday, March 13 at Twin Cities Community Church in Grass Valley.
Orville was born on March 11, 1929 in San Benito, TX. He is survived by his wife, Helen of 62 years; daughter Lori Woodhall and Dr. Robert Woodhall and grandchildren Stuart and Anna Woodhall, all of Penn Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims