Obituary of Michael Wasilko
May 15, 2018
Michael Wasilko passed away in Grass Valley on May 12, 2018. He was 90.
He was born August 11, 1927 in Johnstown, PA to John and Sadie (Adanchak) Wasilko. Mr. Wasilko is survived by his wife Elizabeth of Grass Valley; children Karen Conley of Granite Bay, Mark Wasilko of San Jose and Jennifer Durrett of Grass Valley; 8 grandchildren and 14 great grandchildren.
Private services will be held. Memorial contributions may be sent to Hospice of the Foothills or the Cancer Aid Thrift Store. Arrangements are in the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims