Obituary of Michael Patrick Fisher
February 27, 2019
Michael Patrick Fisher passed away at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital on Sunday, February 17, 2019 surrounded by his family and friends.
A Celebration of Life will be held at a later date.
Mike was born on September 16, 1961 at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital to Thomas and Sue Fisher. He attended local schools and worked at numerous jobs in Nevada County. Mike always enjoyed working on cars.
He is survived by his parents, Thomas and Sue; brother, Eric (Brandy) Fisher; sister, Deanna (Charles) Davis; his children, Joshua (Samantha), Ashley (David) and Jeremiah (Markisha) and grandchildren, Mason and Ava.
Arrangements are under the care of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Driver charged with vehicular manslaughter after women dies in crash on Highway 49 in Grass Valley
- Developer revives Dorsey Marketplace; Grass Valley releases Draft EIR (Read the doc)
- Suspect in Grass Valley baby formula thefts ID’d
- Cascade Canal Trail to open after Nevada County court agreement
- Nevada County authorities charge 2 with embezzlement