Obituary of Lynda Puett
March 3, 2019
Lynda Puett died February 23, 2019, in Pueblo, CO due to heart failure. She was 72.
Lynda was stubborn, witty, beautiful, intelligent and full of life. Some last words were, "We don't have a president." She is survived by daughters Michelle, Savra, Ursula, Valerie; grandchildren Nazmyth, Anwyn, Emily, Brian. She will be missed and loved. Go in peace, Lynda, or just give 'em hell. Funeral services are at 11 a.m., on March 9, 2019, at Saint Peter the Apostle Episcopal Church in Pueblo, CO.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Driver charged with vehicular manslaughter after women dies in crash on Highway 49 in Grass Valley
- Developer revives Dorsey Marketplace; Grass Valley releases Draft EIR (Read the doc)
- Suspect in Grass Valley baby formula thefts ID’d
- Cascade Canal Trail to open after Nevada County court agreement
- Nevada County authorities charge 2 with embezzlement