Obituary of Lucy Mary Lincoln
March 9, 2018
It is with great sadness that the family of Lucy Mary Lincoln announce her passing on the evening of February 23, 2018. She was 89.
A Recitation of the Rosary will be held in her honor at 1:30 p.m., on Saturday, March 24 at Hooper and Weaver Mortuary in Nevada City, with a reception to follow.
Lucy will be sadly missed, but also fondly remembered by those who knew and loved her.
Lucy is lovingly survived by her children, Jennifer (Gary) Tuton and Greg Lincoln; granddaughter Jessica (CJ) Bush; great-granddaughters, Savannah and Natalie; sisters Pauline and Helen; and numerous nieces and nephews.
Lucy was preceded in death by her husband, Russell William Lincoln; brothers Joe and Manuel; and sisters, Cora, Gloria, and Margaret.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years