Obituary of Lucy Mary Lincoln
March 9, 2018
It is with great sadness that the family of Lucy Mary Lincoln announce her passing on the evening of February 23, 2018. She was 89.
A Recitation of the Rosary will be held in her honor at 1:30 p.m., on Saturday, March 24 at Hooper and Weaver Mortuary in Nevada City, with a reception to follow.
Lucy will be sadly missed, but also fondly remembered by those who knew and loved her.
Lucy is lovingly survived by her children, Jennifer (Gary) Tuton and Greg Lincoln; granddaughter Jessica (CJ) Bush; great-granddaughters, Savannah and Natalie; sisters Pauline and Helen; and numerous nieces and nephews.
Lucy was preceded in death by her husband, Russell William Lincoln; brothers Joe and Manuel; and sisters, Cora, Gloria, and Margaret.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for deaths of Nevada Union High School students (VIDEO)
- Rain and snow headed for Grass Valley: 18 to 24 inches of snow forecast through Monday
- What a mess: Power outages, downed trees and traffic hazards hit Nevada County
- Nevada County Sheriff’s detectives arrest four suspects in string of burglaries
- Pump skimmers found at Nevada City gas station