Obituary of Lucille Lasley
April 10, 2018
Lucille Lasley, died peacefully on March 7, 2018, in Woodland, CA, surrounded by her close family. She was 103.
Lucille moved to Grass Valley in 1993, when she was 78, and served as a volunteer for Hospice of the Foothills until well into her 90s. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m., on April 20, 2018 at the Winters Cemetery in Winters, CA. Memorial donations may be made to Hospice of the Foothills.
Trending In: Obituaries
- WELCOME HOME: Pro disc golfer Gregg Barsby honored with key to city
- UPDATE: Bitney Prep High School lockdown has ended
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims
- A number of Nevada County schools closed Friday