Obituary of Lucille E. Smith
March 7, 2019
Lucille E. Smith passed away March 2, 2019 in Vista, CA. She and her husband Ralph Smith were residents of Lake Wildwood from 1984 until 2000 when they moved to Tucson, AZ.
She is survived by her daughter Cyndee Walker, 3 grandsons and their wives, and 6 great grandchildren.
The memorial service will be at 12 p.m., on Saturday March 9, 2019 at First Lutheran Church of Vista, CA. The interment will be held on Friday March 15, 2019 at 1 p.m. at the Penn Valley Historical Cemetery. Pastor Richard Johnson will officiate.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Driver charged with vehicular manslaughter after women dies in crash on Highway 49 in Grass Valley
- Developer revives Dorsey Marketplace; Grass Valley releases Draft EIR (Read the doc)
- Suspect in Grass Valley baby formula thefts ID’d
- Cascade Canal Trail to open after Nevada County court agreement
- Nevada County authorities charge 2 with embezzlement