Obituary of Lois Mueller
January 12, 2018
Lois Mueller passed away January 11, 2018 at her home in Penn Valley, CA.
She was born September 21, 1933 in Mill Valley, CA to parents Arthur John and Mary Louise (Schwab) Roberts. Lois graduated from Tamalpais High School. She married Bert Mueller December 21, 1952. Lois was active in Girl Scouts earning her Mariner Badge. She enjoyed watercolor painting, sewing, embroidery, puzzling and camping.
Lois is survived by daughters, Debra Mueller of Battle Ground, WA, Sue Swenor of Nevada City, CA, Anna Kauzlarich of Willow, AK; son Bill Mueller of Sacramento, CA; six grandchildren and four great grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by Bert Mueller, her husband of 50 years.
Memorial Contributions may be sent to Interim Health Care, KVIE Public Television or your local PBS Station.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Cutting the mustard: Grass Valley’s Pine Street Burgers opens second location
- Narcotics detectives arrest Alta Sierra couple in connection with honey oil lab
- Driver wrecks on Highway 20 in Penn Valley, arrested after he wanders from scene, CHP says
- Spotlight on Nevada County sheriff’s race: Shannan Moon, Bill Smethers discuss recidivism, jail issues (VIDEO)
- Pair accused of using concrete bolt gun on Glenbrook Basin vending machine