Obituary of Leslie Beretta
March 27, 2018
Leslie Beretta died peacefully on March 22, 2018 at his home in Lake Wildwood surrounded by loving family members and caregivers. He was 101.
After a career as a registered pharmacist in Berkeley, Leslie and his wife Lieschen retired to Penn Valley where they enjoyed country living with abundant opportunities for Leslie to enjoy his hobby of fishing and together with his brother, win a multitude of derbies.
Leslie is survived by his three children, two grandchildren, four great-grandchildren, his brother and his sister.
Leslie was preceded in death by his wife and one daughter.
He was greatly loved and will be deeply missed. A private family memorial service will be held at a future date.
Memorial gifts in his memory may be made to the Hospice of the Foothills in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years
- UPDATE: Bill Smethers concedes sheriff’s race after viewing media reports