Obituary of Leslie Beretta
March 27, 2018
Leslie Beretta died peacefully on March 22, 2018 at his home in Lake Wildwood surrounded by loving family members and caregivers. He was 101.
After a career as a registered pharmacist in Berkeley, Leslie and his wife Lieschen retired to Penn Valley where they enjoyed country living with abundant opportunities for Leslie to enjoy his hobby of fishing and together with his brother, win a multitude of derbies.
Leslie is survived by his three children, two grandchildren, four great-grandchildren, his brother and his sister.
Leslie was preceded in death by his wife and one daughter.
He was greatly loved and will be deeply missed. A private family memorial service will be held at a future date.
Memorial gifts in his memory may be made to the Hospice of the Foothills in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Gray wolf OR-54’s return to Nevada County part of ‘dispersal’ activity
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s
- More snow possible down to 1,000 feet for Nevada County
- Nevada County Fairgrounds board votes down gun show