Obituary of Larry Goodman Sr.
March 17, 2017
Larry Goodman Sr. Passed away March 10, 2017 in Penn Valley, CA. He was born in Beeville, TX to parents Albert and Patsy Goodman. Larry married his wife Suzanne in South Lake Tahoe, CA. He enjoyed watching Nascar, working on cars and spending time with his family.
Larry is survived by his wife Suzanne Goodman of Penn Valley, CA, daughter Tammy Ballew of Hollister, CA, son Larry Goodman Jr of Hollister, CA, daughter Amber (Chris) Carson of Loomis, CA, brother Kevin (Coral) Goodman of Arcada, CA, granddaughter Kailey Gorman and niece Angel Goodman.
He was preceded in death by Jimmy Goodman, Albert Goodman and David Gorman.
A celebration of life will be held from 12 to 4 p.m., on April 8 at Western Gateway Park.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years
- UPDATE: Bill Smethers concedes sheriff’s race after viewing media reports