Obituary of Larry Goodman Sr.
March 17, 2017
Larry Goodman Sr. Passed away March 10, 2017 in Penn Valley, CA. He was born in Beeville, TX to parents Albert and Patsy Goodman. Larry married his wife Suzanne in South Lake Tahoe, CA. He enjoyed watching Nascar, working on cars and spending time with his family.
Larry is survived by his wife Suzanne Goodman of Penn Valley, CA, daughter Tammy Ballew of Hollister, CA, son Larry Goodman Jr of Hollister, CA, daughter Amber (Chris) Carson of Loomis, CA, brother Kevin (Coral) Goodman of Arcada, CA, granddaughter Kailey Gorman and niece Angel Goodman.
He was preceded in death by Jimmy Goodman, Albert Goodman and David Gorman.
A celebration of life will be held from 12 to 4 p.m., on April 8 at Western Gateway Park.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Business owner ends up homeless in Nevada County; Local benefactor offers matching donations
- Highway 20 crash closes road above Nevada City
- Nevada Union senior Hunter Vallejo donates to the hospital that saved his life as a baby
- Woman rescued at South Yuba River
- Grass Valley police make 3rd indecent exposure arrest this month