Obituary of L. Marilyn Greunke Alford
December 4, 2018
L. Marilyn Greunke Alford passed away unexpectedly surrounded by family in Sacramento, on November 28, 2018.
She was born on April 28, 1929.
Marilyn and her husband Sherman R. Alford have been residents of Grass Valley for 25 years.
There will not be a service per Marilyn's request.
Donations in memory of Marilyn can be made to: Make A Wish Foundation, Multiple Sclerosis Society, Hodgkins Disease Research, Breast Cancer Research or Samuel Merritt University Nurses Alumni Fund
To read more about her life go to http://www.hooperandweavermortuary.com/obituaries/l-marilyn-greunke-alford/
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County authorities find explosive device in Glenbrook Basin; businesses evacuated, no one hurt
- Nevada County correctional officer named in suit also faces criminal charges
- Nevada City cannabis dispensary gets approval for adult-use sales
- Nevada City man faces felonies for honey oil lab
- THE UNION NOW: Live feed from the newsroom