Obituary of L. Marilyn Greunke Alford
December 4, 2018
L. Marilyn Greunke Alford passed away unexpectedly surrounded by family in Sacramento, on November 28, 2018.
She was born on April 28, 1929.
Marilyn and her husband Sherman R. Alford have been residents of Grass Valley for 25 years.
There will not be a service per Marilyn's request.
Donations in memory of Marilyn can be made to: Make A Wish Foundation, Multiple Sclerosis Society, Hodgkins Disease Research, Breast Cancer Research or Samuel Merritt University Nurses Alumni Fund
To read more about her life go to http://www.hooperandweavermortuary.com/obituaries/l-marilyn-greunke-alford/
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley resident hits up Grammy Awards ceremony for third time
- Three Grass Valley arrests involve drugs, alcohol
- More snow possible down to 1,000 feet for Nevada County
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s