Obituary of Kenneth F. McCrill
November 14, 2018
Kenneth F. McCrill, of Yuba City, passed away on October 30, 2018, at his residence. He was 60. Kenneth was born on May 5, 1958, in Yuba City.
He is survived by his mother, Doreen McCrill; son, Joey (Melissa) McCrill; granddaughter, Haedyn; brother, Joe McCrill; and many uncles, aunts, nephews, nieces, cousins and friends.
Kenneth is preceded in death by his maternal grandparents, Joseph and Katherine Cartoscelli; and paternal grandparents, Leonard and Gail McCrill; and father, Ken McCrill.
Memorial Services will be at 10 a.m., on Saturday, November 17, 2018, at Cornerstone Church, YC. Arrangements are under the direction of Ullrey Memorial Chapel.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley resident hits up Grammy Awards ceremony for third time
- Three Grass Valley arrests involve drugs, alcohol
- More snow possible down to 1,000 feet for Nevada County
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s