Obituary of Kenneth F. McCrill
November 14, 2018
Kenneth F. McCrill, of Yuba City, passed away on October 30, 2018, at his residence. He was 60. Kenneth was born on May 5, 1958, in Yuba City.
He is survived by his mother, Doreen McCrill; son, Joey (Melissa) McCrill; granddaughter, Haedyn; brother, Joe McCrill; and many uncles, aunts, nephews, nieces, cousins and friends.
Kenneth is preceded in death by his maternal grandparents, Joseph and Katherine Cartoscelli; and paternal grandparents, Leonard and Gail McCrill; and father, Ken McCrill.
Memorial Services will be at 10 a.m., on Saturday, November 17, 2018, at Cornerstone Church, YC. Arrangements are under the direction of Ullrey Memorial Chapel.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Disappearance of Nevada County man turns into homicide investigation
- Nevada County missing man case: Signs of violent struggle found
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Woman reports boyfriend won’t listen to her
- Grass Valley police: Penn Valley man faces more charges after threatening hospital staff
- Grass Valley man sues Nevada County, Sheriff’s Office, over leg broken at jail