Obituary of Josephine Vaughn
April 30, 2018
Josephine Vaughn passed away in her sleep on April 24, 2018 in her home. She was 85.
Memorial services will be conducted at 2 p.m., on May 4, 2018 at the Nevada City chapel of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
She was born November 14 1932, in Santa Barbara, CA .
Josie was passionate about Genealogy and historical events.
She is survived by daughters, Nina Kononchuk of Reno, NV, Cyndi Johnson of Frisco, TX, Karen Russell of Afton, OK; stepson Chuck Vaughn; stepdaughter Debbie Sumner and five grandchildren and four great grandchildren.
She is preceded in death by her husband Bill Vaughn and her adventure sharing cousin Marie Bogart.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Gov. Newsom set to visit Grass Valley
- What a mess: Power outages, downed trees and traffic hazards hit Nevada County
- Pump skimmers found at Nevada City gas station
- Altercation ends in man fatally stabbing himself
- Woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for deaths of Nevada Union High School students (VIDEO)