Obituary of Josephine Vaughn
April 30, 2018
Josephine Vaughn passed away in her sleep on April 24, 2018 in her home. She was 85.
Memorial services will be conducted at 2 p.m., on May 4, 2018 at the Nevada City chapel of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
She was born November 14 1932, in Santa Barbara, CA .
Josie was passionate about Genealogy and historical events.
She is survived by daughters, Nina Kononchuk of Reno, NV, Cyndi Johnson of Frisco, TX, Karen Russell of Afton, OK; stepson Chuck Vaughn; stepdaughter Debbie Sumner and five grandchildren and four great grandchildren.
She is preceded in death by her husband Bill Vaughn and her adventure sharing cousin Marie Bogart.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Fatality involved with fire off Old Tunnel Road (VIDEO)
- Nevada County authorities haven’t yet ID’d burned body
- One arrested, thousands of marijuana plants seized on San Juan Ridge
- Rough and Ready caregiver arrested in suspected financial elder abuse
- That’s the spirit: Nevada County’s first locally-crafted spirits make their debut