Obituary of Joseph Cummings
February 28, 2019
Joseph Cummings passed away in Nevada City on February 17, 2019. He was 56.
He was born May 24, 1962 in Seattle, WA to Bert and Rita Cummings. Mr. Cummings was employed as a brush clearer. His hobbies included sports collectibles and jet skiing.
Mr. Cummings is survived by his daughter Sara Cummings and grandson Ashton, of Grass Valley. He was preceded in death by his son Andrew Cummings.
A Celebration of Life will be held, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., on Saturday March 9, 2019, at Buttermaker's Cottage, Western Gateway Park, Penn Valley. Arrangements are in care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Driver charged with vehicular manslaughter after women dies in crash on Highway 49 in Grass Valley
- Developer revives Dorsey Marketplace; Grass Valley releases Draft EIR (Read the doc)
- Suspect in Grass Valley baby formula thefts ID’d
- Cascade Canal Trail to open after Nevada County court agreement
- Nevada County authorities charge 2 with embezzlement