Obituary of Jonathan James Cowart
June 19, 2018
Jon "JJ" Cowart died June 9, 2018. He was 45.
Jon owned and operated Cowart's Custom Painting for 14 years. He enjoyed his ranch, gardening, 4 wheeling, the river and making and playing music with his son. Jon was loved by all and will forever live in our hearts. Fly high Sweet Jon Bird!!
Jon is survived by his wife of 17 years Stacy Cowart; his amazing son Colby Cowart; many loving aunts, uncles, cousins and a huge circle of friends who he considered his family.
There will be a celebration of Jon's life from 12 to 4 p.m., this Saturday June 23. This is a potluck casual gathering. Please stop by and celebrate Jon's life.
19385 Moroni Lane Grass Valley, CA 95949.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man accused of threatening to kill, gut officers
- Snow, rain totals for Nevada County beating last year
- Authorities rule Roseville woman’s death a suicide
- Meet Your Merchant: Business started when owner found a niche during the Great Recession
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Man found in ditch collecting crystals