Obituary of John Robert (Bob) Wood
January 2, 2018
John Robert (Bob) Wood passed into his other life on Dec. 24, 2017. He was born March 2, 1928. He was a retired carpenter, avid fisherman, and loved a good laugh. A highlight of his life was his two fishing trips to Alaska. He leaves his loving wife Dottie Wood of 49 years; two step children, Paula Harvey, Seeley Lake, Mt, Brent Hoppe, Brentwood, TN; daughter Judy Kell; son Don Wood and seven step great grandchildren.
Bob requested no services.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims