Obituary of Jerry Beghetti
January 24, 2017
Jerry Beghetti passed away on Saturday, Jan. 21, 2017, after a nine-month battle with leukemia. He was 75.
He was an avid hunter, loved fishing, found great enjoyment watching his grandkids play a variety of sports, and had deep interest in wildlife. He was a member of the Nevada County Sportsmen Club where he liked to go trapshooting and play dice with his like-minded friends. He will be remembered as easy-going, quick-witted, and a good man loved by many.
Jerry was a PG&E retiree and had worked there for 32 years.
He is survived by his wife of 54 years Helen; son Dave; daughter and son-in-law, Karen and Robin; and grandkids, David, Shelbi, Bryan, and Melissa; and great-grandson Hunter.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations to: Cancer Aid Thrift Store, 317 So. Auburn St., Grass Valley, CA 95945. A Celebration of Life will be planned for a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years
- UPDATE: Bill Smethers concedes sheriff’s race after viewing media reports