Obituary of Jerry Beghetti
January 24, 2017
Jerry Beghetti passed away on Saturday, Jan. 21, 2017, after a nine-month battle with leukemia. He was 75.
He was an avid hunter, loved fishing, found great enjoyment watching his grandkids play a variety of sports, and had deep interest in wildlife. He was a member of the Nevada County Sportsmen Club where he liked to go trapshooting and play dice with his like-minded friends. He will be remembered as easy-going, quick-witted, and a good man loved by many.
Jerry was a PG&E retiree and had worked there for 32 years.
He is survived by his wife of 54 years Helen; son Dave; daughter and son-in-law, Karen and Robin; and grandkids, David, Shelbi, Bryan, and Melissa; and great-grandson Hunter.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations to: Cancer Aid Thrift Store, 317 So. Auburn St., Grass Valley, CA 95945. A Celebration of Life will be planned for a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Cal Fire: McCourtney, Lobo wildfires caused by trees falling into powerlines, PG&E cited
- Fire Safe Council puts Joanne Drummond on administrative leave
- Grass Valley police: Cab driver assaulted customer with heavy flashlight
- Grass Valley’s Clint Walker, star of TV’s ‘Cheyenne,’ dies at age 91
- State of the union: Grass Valley’s 151 Union Station to close its doors