Obituary of Jennifer Ruthe Hotchkiss
March 1, 2019
Jennifer Ruthe Hotchkiss passed away February 24, 2019. She was born March 12, 1962 in Grass Valley to William and Ruthe Hotchkiss.
She received her Bachelor's in Nursing from Shasta College. She was a retired Registered Nurse who worked at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital for 28 years.
She enjoyed reading, gardening, traveling and was a gem stone enthusiast.
She is survived by her daughter Brittany Wagner, and her fiancé Derek Bohnet, of Folsom; three cousins and an uncle.
She was preceded in death by her parents William and Ruthe Hotchkiss and her brother Steven Hotchkiss.
A Celebration of Life will be held at a later date.
Arrangements are in care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Driver charged with vehicular manslaughter after women dies in crash on Highway 49 in Grass Valley
- Developer revives Dorsey Marketplace; Grass Valley releases Draft EIR (Read the doc)
- Suspect in Grass Valley baby formula thefts ID’d
- Cascade Canal Trail to open after Nevada County court agreement
- Nevada County authorities charge 2 with embezzlement