Obituary of Jason J. Hunsaker
December 4, 2018
Jason J. Hunsaker passed away October 2, 2018 in Reno, NV., due to complications in surgery. He was 42.
He was born on January 13, 1976 to Esther and Terry in Vallejo, California. He married Rosanne Hunsaker. He worked as a carpenter and cabinet maker, he displayed beautiful work. He loved the wood work and art he did with his hands. Jason truly lived life to the fullest, he could make you smile even if you were in the worst mood. He had a caring fun loving way about him, which we all loved and will miss. He had an amazing ability to reach people in a deep and positive way. Jason is survived by his mother Esther, sister; Ashley, brothers; Phillip, Kevin, Jamie and Bobby, three daughters; Nadia, Naomi and Abby, son; Jason Hunsaker Jr. and many family members and friends. Jason was preceded in death by his father Terry. Arrangements are in the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County authorities find explosive device in Glenbrook Basin; businesses evacuated, no one hurt
- Nevada County correctional officer named in suit also faces criminal charges
- Nevada City cannabis dispensary gets approval for adult-use sales
- Nevada City man faces felonies for honey oil lab
- THE UNION NOW: Live feed from the newsroom