Obituary of Janet G. Regusci
November 6, 2015
Janet G. Regusci passed away Oct. 23, 2015 at home, in Grass Valley, California.
She was born March 8, 1939 in Long Beach, California, to parents Frank and Gail Simmerman. Janet worked in banking for over 20 years. She was a member of Woman of the Moose. Janet enjoyed bowling, cooking, square dancing, cruising and doll making.
Janet is survived by daughters, Paula Brown of Rohnert Park, California, Liz Hughes (Jon) of Troutdale, Oregon, Janal Reyes (Dave) of Rohnert Park, California, Kendra Galiano (John) of Anchorage, Alaska, Gayle Hill (Jason) of Hidden Valley, California; seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
She is preceded in death by her husband of 33 years Glenn Regusci in January of 2012 and companion Rick Steig in June of 2015.
A memorial service will be held at 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 8, 2015 at the Moose Lodge 15694 Allison Ranch Road, Grass Valley, CA.
Memorial contributions may be made to American Cancer Society.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley’s Clint Walker, star of TV’s ‘Cheyenne,’ dies at age 91
- Nevada Union senior Hunter Vallejo donates to the hospital that saved his life as a baby
- Business owner ends up homeless in Nevada County; Local benefactor offers matching donations
- Highway 20 crash closes road above Nevada City
- Grass Valley police make 3rd indecent exposure arrest this month