Obituary of Janet G. Regusci
November 6, 2015
Janet G. Regusci passed away Oct. 23, 2015 at home, in Grass Valley, California.
She was born March 8, 1939 in Long Beach, California, to parents Frank and Gail Simmerman. Janet worked in banking for over 20 years. She was a member of Woman of the Moose. Janet enjoyed bowling, cooking, square dancing, cruising and doll making.
Janet is survived by daughters, Paula Brown of Rohnert Park, California, Liz Hughes (Jon) of Troutdale, Oregon, Janal Reyes (Dave) of Rohnert Park, California, Kendra Galiano (John) of Anchorage, Alaska, Gayle Hill (Jason) of Hidden Valley, California; seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
She is preceded in death by her husband of 33 years Glenn Regusci in January of 2012 and companion Rick Steig in June of 2015.
A memorial service will be held at 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 8, 2015 at the Moose Lodge 15694 Allison Ranch Road, Grass Valley, CA.
Memorial contributions may be made to American Cancer Society.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years
- UPDATE: Bill Smethers concedes sheriff’s race after viewing media reports