Obituary of Ida Mae Browning
February 13, 2018
Ida Mae Browning passed away February 6, 2018 in Grass Valley, CA.
She was born October 23, 1926 in Costa Mesa, CA to parents Earl and Mary Rogers. Ida married Robert F. Browning October 27, 1945 in Los Angeles, CA. She was a member of Tops, Travel Club and Bunco Club. Ida enjoyed playing cards and traveling.
She is survived by daughter Jennifer Wasley (Greg) of Nevada City; granddaughter Leslie Wasley and grandson Chris Wasley.
She was preceded in death by her father Earl Rogers; mother Mary Rogers; husband Robert F. Browning; son James Browning; sisters, Lottie and Laverne and brothers Earl and Delbert.
Per Ida's request no services will be held.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley’s Clint Walker, star of TV’s ‘Cheyenne,’ dies at age 91
- No bystanders injured in wreck that led to death of Grass Valley driver
- 30-unit housing development proposed for Grass Valley
- State of the union: Grass Valley’s 151 Union Station to close its doors
- HEW property owner plans another run at development