Obituary of Gregory Allen Pappin
August 4, 2015
Gregory Allen Pappin passed away on July 14, 2015 in Nevada City, California. He was 65.
Gregory was born on May 2, 1950 in San Francisco to parents George and Paula Pappin. He was a cadet commander in the Auxiliary Civil Air Patrol in 1967, graduated Cubberley High School in 1968 and attended KVMR broadcast school in 2001.
He loved music, his time at KVMR, and his violin lessons.
Gregory is survived by brothers, Michael and Gary Pappin; sister Cindy Ahern; four nieces and nephews Lisa, David, Jodie and Jason; his longtime friend and later caretaker, Renee Masini; and his beloved cat, Ms. Bimmy.
Gregory was preceded in death by George Pappin, Paula Pappin and Kathy Slaten.
Memorial service will take place at 11 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 8 at Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- High-speed chase ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims