Obituary of Gregory Allen Pappin
August 4, 2015
Gregory Allen Pappin passed away on July 14, 2015 in Nevada City, California. He was 65.
Gregory was born on May 2, 1950 in San Francisco to parents George and Paula Pappin. He was a cadet commander in the Auxiliary Civil Air Patrol in 1967, graduated Cubberley High School in 1968 and attended KVMR broadcast school in 2001.
He loved music, his time at KVMR, and his violin lessons.
Gregory is survived by brothers, Michael and Gary Pappin; sister Cindy Ahern; four nieces and nephews Lisa, David, Jodie and Jason; his longtime friend and later caretaker, Renee Masini; and his beloved cat, Ms. Bimmy.
Gregory was preceded in death by George Pappin, Paula Pappin and Kathy Slaten.
Memorial service will take place at 11 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 8 at Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley’s Clint Walker, star of TV’s ‘Cheyenne,’ dies at age 91
- Nevada Union senior Hunter Vallejo donates to the hospital that saved his life as a baby
- Business owner ends up homeless in Nevada County; Local benefactor offers matching donations
- Highway 20 crash closes road above Nevada City
- Grass Valley police make 3rd indecent exposure arrest this month