Obituary of Gilbert Lee Wilkinson
February 2, 2018
Gilbert Lee Wilkinson passed away January 11, 2018 in Grass Valley, CA. He was born August 18, 1925 in Hollywood, CA. Gilbert was in the Navy and was married to Wilma Jean Wilkinson. He was a plumber and a member of the Southern California Pipe Trades and the Elks. Gilbert enjoyed fishing, constructing model boats and working on his houseboat.
He is survived by his wife Wilma Jean Wilkinson of Grass Valley, CA.
He was preceded in death by his daughter Cindy and son Butch.
A celebration of life will be held at 12 p.m., on Saturday February 10, 2018 at the Nevada City Elks Lodge.
Memorial contributions may be sent to P.O. Box 3158, Grass Valley, CA 95949.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Suspect arrested for murder of missing Vietnam veteran Stan Norman
- Cal Fire: McCourtney, Lobo wildfires caused by trees falling into powerlines, PG&E cited
- Grass Valley police: Cab driver assaulted customer with heavy flashlight
- No bystanders injured in wreck that led to death of Grass Valley driver
- Lake Wildwood advisory still in effect