Obituary of Franklin ‘Frankie’ N. DiSantis
December 4, 2017
Franklin "Frankie" N. DiSantis, a former resident of Grass Valley, California, passed away on Monday November 27, 2017. He was 27.
Frankie was born in Kimberton, Pennsylvania. He was the cherished son of Franklin S. DiSantis and Juilia M. (nee Fleischman) DiSantis.
Frankie was the type of person that would light up a room. Those who knew him would agree – he simply cannot be described in a few words. He was an intelligent, passionate and successful man who lived a short yet unimaginable life. He will be missed and remembered by countless people who knew him.
In addition to his parents, Frankie is survived by his brother Nicholas D. DiSantis; grandfathers, Robert J. Fleischman and Gino DiSantis; and many beloved aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.
He was preceded in death by his grandmothers, Donna J. Fleischman and Doris H. DiSantis.
A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m., on Saturday, December 9 at the James J. Terry Funeral Home (Valley Township Location) 1060 W. Lincoln Hwy., Coatesville, where family and friends may visit from 9:15 to 10:45 a.m.
To send online condolences, visit http://www.jamesterryfuneralhome.com
Trending In: Obituaries
- State of the union: Grass Valley’s 151 Union Station to close its doors
- HEW property owner plans another run at development
- Grass Valley’s Clint Walker, star of TV’s ‘Cheyenne,’ dies at age 91
- Joseph Ward, facing murder charge, tells authorities victim was secret society member
- No bystanders injured in wreck that led to death of Grass Valley driver