Obituary of Frank Lee Goodrich
May 4, 2018
Frank L. Goodrich passed away in his own home the way he wanted it, on April 28, 2018. He was almost 86.
Frank was born in a hotel in St. Joseph, Missouri on August 15, 1932.
He owned and operated an auto repair, parts house and Firestone Tire business for over 30 years.
Frank's hobbies were woodworking, remodeling family member's homes and being on his Kubota tractor. Frank and Virginia were members of the Roamin' Angels classic car club for many years with their 1954 Mercury Monterey.
He is survived by his wife, Virginia; daughters, Mary Goodrich, Leanne Combs, Virginia Van Fossen, Diana Ver Halen; son, Don L. Goodrich; nine grandchildren; three great grandchildren; sister, Mary Olsen, as well as many other loving relatives and chosen family.
He will be terribly missed by those who knew and loved him.
A celebration of life will be held at 2:00 p.m. Friday, May 11 at First Baptist Church of Grass Valley on Ridge Road, reception following in Fellowship Hall.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- Nevada County’s Shannan Moon becomes California’s first openly-gay sheriff