Obituary of Ernest E. Vogt
August 7, 2018
Ernest E. Vogt passed away on July 21, 2018 at his home in Rough and Ready, CA.
A memorial service will be held at 2:00 p.m., on Saturday, August 11 at the Nevada City Elks Lodge, located at 518 Highway 49, Nevada City.
Ernie was born on December 11, 1952 and grew up in the Penn Valley area.
In 1972 Ernie married his love, Robyn. In 1979 he took an interest in learning Bible truth, and was baptized as one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
Ernie is survived by his wife Robyn; his five children, Samuel (Analyn), Sarah (Michael) Carrigg, Spencer (Amanda), Shimri (Christina), Sage; two grandchildren, Daniel, Lennon; his three brothers, William, Martin (Susan), Nick (Chris); sister Nola (Snow) Kiniston and his aunt Marion Hughs.
Trending In: Obituaries
- WELCOME HOME: Pro disc golfer Gregg Barsby honored with key to city
- UPDATE: Bitney Prep High School lockdown has ended
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims
- Nevada County supervisors restrict ‘nuisance’ shooting on private property