Obituary of Dorothy “Doll” Reynolds
June 8, 2018
Dorothy "Doll" Reynolds passed away on January 27, 2018 in Grass Valley, California.
She was born in Omaha, Nebraska, June 17, 1937 to Bill and Lois Peach. She and her family migrated to Lynwood, California in 1953. She attended Lynwood High School and graduated in 1955. She was married in 1959 and had three children. She is survived by her son and daughter, John and Janine Reynolds.
She is preceded in death by her daughter, Judy Reynolds. There will be a Celebration of Life at 3 p.m., on Saturday, June 16, 2018, at the home of Daniel and Patty Peach, 15083 Lakewood Lane, Grass Valley, California. For information, please contact John Reynolds at 530-615-7103.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- Nevada County’s Shannan Moon becomes California’s first openly-gay sheriff