Obituary of Donna DeMent
January 13, 2019
Donna DeMent passed away peacefully on December 7, 2018 with family by her side.
Donna was a caregiver in Grass Valley for 20 years.
She is survived by her husband of 29 years, Daniel DeMent; daughter Kym Drennan; son Eric (Amber) Triebull; 6 granddaughters, and 1 greatgrandson.
A Celebration of life will be held at 3:00 p.m. on January 19, 2019 at Twin Cities Church on Rough and Ready Highway.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Home prices climb out of reach for many in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Traffic stop yields 2 arrests, discovery of items stolen from South Yuba River State Park
- Vintage ice cream cart stolen in Nevada City dumped at Rood Center
- Nevada County authorities release cause of death in Adea Shabani homicide
- Woman who pleaded to Grass Valley T-Mobile robbery skips court