Obituary of Donald Keith Williams
March 17, 2015
Donald Keith Williams passed away on March 10, 2015. He was 77.
He was born Dec. 14, 1937, in Missouri to Walter and Margaret Williams.
Donald received his bachelor's of science degree in Microbiology from San Jose State.
He was in the Navy for four years.
On March 8, 1975, he married Janice Flovik in San Jose.
Donald was a member of the Wildlife Rehabilitation and Release organization in Grass Valley.
He enjoyed reading books, gardening and gold panning.
Donald is survived by his wife, Janice Williams; daughters, Shasta and Whitney Williams; brother, Gordon Crumal; sister-in-law, Eileen Kennelly; nieces, Elizabeth Johnson, Bonnie Cerkleski and Erin Kennelly; nephews, William (Barbara) Clark, Robert Clark and Brett (Susan) Kennelly; great-niece Stacie (Jason) Mahoney; great-nephew Ryan Merritt; and grandchild Kaitlyn Williams.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Memorial contributions may be sent to American Cancer Society, Alzheimer's Aid Society or the Wildlife Rehabilitation and Release organization in Grass Valley.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County authorities find explosive device in Glenbrook Basin; businesses evacuated, no one hurt
- Nevada County correctional officer named in suit also faces criminal charges
- Nevada City cannabis dispensary gets approval for adult-use sales
- Nevada City man faces felonies for honey oil lab
- THE UNION NOW: Live feed from the newsroom