Obituary of Donald Keith Williams
March 17, 2015
Donald Keith Williams passed away on March 10, 2015. He was 77.
He was born Dec. 14, 1937, in Missouri to Walter and Margaret Williams.
Donald received his bachelor's of science degree in Microbiology from San Jose State.
He was in the Navy for four years.
On March 8, 1975, he married Janice Flovik in San Jose.
Donald was a member of the Wildlife Rehabilitation and Release organization in Grass Valley.
He enjoyed reading books, gardening and gold panning.
Donald is survived by his wife, Janice Williams; daughters, Shasta and Whitney Williams; brother, Gordon Crumal; sister-in-law, Eileen Kennelly; nieces, Elizabeth Johnson, Bonnie Cerkleski and Erin Kennelly; nephews, William (Barbara) Clark, Robert Clark and Brett (Susan) Kennelly; great-niece Stacie (Jason) Mahoney; great-nephew Ryan Merritt; and grandchild Kaitlyn Williams.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Memorial contributions may be sent to American Cancer Society, Alzheimer's Aid Society or the Wildlife Rehabilitation and Release organization in Grass Valley.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- State of the union: Grass Valley’s 151 Union Station to close its doors
- HEW property owner plans another run at development
- Grass Valley’s Clint Walker, star of TV’s ‘Cheyenne,’ dies at age 91
- Cal Fire: McCourtney, Lobo wildfires caused by trees falling into powerlines, PG&E cited
- Joseph Ward, facing murder charge, tells authorities victim was secret society member