Obituary of Donald E. Haslip
November 6, 2017
Donald E. Haslip of Grass Valley, CA passed away October 23, 2017, in Reno, NV. He was 80.
He was born on August 29, 1937 in Atlanta, Michigan. Donald served in the U.S. Army from 1962 to 1964.
He is survived by his daughters Collette Hemminger, Patrice Johnson and Melanie (Keith) Overton; six grandchildren and sixteen great-grandchildren; his sisters Lila (William) Dawson, Mary Lou (Robert) Gilbert and Phyllis Wright, all from Lewiston, MI. He is also survived by several nieces, nephews and dear friends of Grass Valley area.
He was preceded in death by his brothers Philip, Frank and Delmar Haslip.
Trending In: Obituaries
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years