Obituary of Donald Caswell
February 7, 2019
Donald Caswell passed away on January 25, 2019 in his home. He was 91.
Donald Caswell was born on September 26, 1927 to Perry and Susan Caswell. He served in the army in WWII. He was married to Patricia Caswell for 66 years and together raised their three children.
He was a lifetime member of the Nevada County Sportsman's club. His lifelong passion was archery.
He was a kind, loving and gentile man.
Donald is survived by his wife, daughters, grandchildren and great grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his son.
Arrangements are under the care of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Rain and snow headed for Grass Valley: 18 to 24 inches of snow forecast through Monday
- Woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for deaths of Nevada Union High School students (VIDEO)
- What a mess: Power outages, downed trees and traffic hazards hit Nevada County
- Pump skimmers found at Nevada City gas station
- Gov. Newsom set to visit Grass Valley