Obituary of David Adams Soliz
October 26, 2017
David Adams Soliz passed away Oct. 16, 2017. He was 85 years young.
He is survived by his daughter Teri (John); two sons, David Jr. and Joel; three beautiful grandchildren, Giselle, Justin and Lucas; his brothers Alex and Richard Soliz, and his sister Vera Anderson.
He is preceded in death by his loving wife Jane; parents Joe and Martha; his brothers Joe, Arthur and Jesse, as well as his sister Ester.
A memorial service will be held at 12 p.m., on Saturday, October 28, 2017, in San Jose, Ca., at Lima Family Erickson Memorial Chapel 710 Willow St. San Jose, Ca. 95125. Burial to follow at Santa Clara Mission Cemetery.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Rain and snow headed for Grass Valley: 18 to 24 inches of snow forecast through Monday
- Woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for deaths of Nevada Union High School students (VIDEO)
- What a mess: Power outages, downed trees and traffic hazards hit Nevada County
- Pump skimmers found at Nevada City gas station
- Gov. Newsom set to visit Grass Valley