Obituary of Dale M. Sawyer
May 7, 2018
Dale M. Sawyer passed peacefully into eternity on April 25, 2018.
Dale was born in Lancaster, CA. He was a minister and retired Air Force and Civil Air Patrol chaplain.
He lived and traveled around the world before returning in his later years to California.
Dale is survived by four children, many grandchildren and great grandchildren, a brother, and two sisters. He was preceded in death by his wife Joyce; son Ricky, and two brothers.
He served through hospital and home visitation ministry, and sought to care for the needy.
From his children, "We hope to see you later, Dad!" Private memorial and military honor interment are planned.
Trending In: Obituaries
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years