Obituary of Colleen Joyce Snow
May 15, 2018
Colleen Joyce Snow passed away on May 13, 2018. She was born to Prudence and Warren Campbell on July 24, 1926.
She worked as a riveter during the war and also as a public transit bus driver.
She is survived by her son Cecil (Kathlene) Snow. She is preceded in death by her husband and her six siblings.
Memorial contributions may be sent to Hospice of the Foothills.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Business owner ends up homeless in Nevada County; Local benefactor offers matching donations
- Highway 20 crash closes road above Nevada City
- Woman rescued at South Yuba River
- Nevada Union senior Hunter Vallejo donates to the hospital that saved his life as a baby
- Grass Valley police make 3rd indecent exposure arrest this month