Obituary of Colleen Joyce Snow
May 15, 2018
Colleen Joyce Snow passed away on May 13, 2018. She was born to Prudence and Warren Campbell on July 24, 1926.
She worked as a riveter during the war and also as a public transit bus driver.
She is survived by her son Cecil (Kathlene) Snow. She is preceded in death by her husband and her six siblings.
Memorial contributions may be sent to Hospice of the Foothills.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for deaths of Nevada Union High School students (VIDEO)
- Rain and snow headed for Grass Valley: 18 to 24 inches of snow forecast through Monday
- What a mess: Power outages, downed trees and traffic hazards hit Nevada County
- Pump skimmers found at Nevada City gas station
- Nevada County Sheriff’s detectives arrest four suspects in string of burglaries