Obituary of Christopher Petersen
February 11, 2019
Christopher Petersen passed away on February 1st, 2019. He was 66.
Christopher was born on April 24, 1952 in Carmichael, CA to Jay and Jeanne Petersen. He married Linda Burnham on December 18, 1993.
A contractor, Christopher was also a cartoonist who enjoyed playing guitar.
Christopher is survived by daughter Hannah Heuseveldt of Colfax; son Jesse Petersen of Portland, as well as seven siblings.
He was preceded in death by wife Linda.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Rain and snow headed for Grass Valley: 18 to 24 inches of snow forecast through Monday
- Woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for deaths of Nevada Union High School students (VIDEO)
- What a mess: Power outages, downed trees and traffic hazards hit Nevada County
- Pump skimmers found at Nevada City gas station
- Gov. Newsom set to visit Grass Valley