Obituary of Cheryl Diane Short
March 8, 2018
Cheryl Diane Short of Ventura, CA entered the eternal gates of Heaven February 15, 2018. She passed peacefully at her home after a courageous battle with cancer. She was 64.
She was born in San Bernardino, CA to Wayne and Ginny Gray, Cheri was a true country girl at heart and full of adventure. Moving to Ventura in 1968, Cheri attended Buena H.S Graduating in 1972.
She is survived by her greatest accomplishments, her sons Tom (Linday) Short of Seattle Washington, Matt Short of San Diego; grandchildren Gavin and Colton Lua and Mila; her father, Wayne Gray; her brothers and sister Alan, Valerie and Scotty all of Ventura.
Cheri was preceded by her mother Ginny Gray in 2002. Services will be held at Catalyst Church March 24, at 12:00 noon. 241 North Mill St, Santa Paula, CA 93060.
Trending In: Obituaries
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims