Obituary of Carol Ann Lystrup Buchanan
November 14, 2018
Carol Ann Lystrup Buchanan passed away peacefully in her home Monday, November 12, 2018. She was 71. She was born in Grass Valley on March 12, 1947 to Anna May (Sproule) Lystrup and Franklyn Anton Lystrup. She lived in the area all of her life.
She is survived by her beloved sons James Franklyn, and Jason Charles; her sisters Faye Lystrup Schimke, Margaret Lystrup Wilson, Frances Lystrup, and numerous nieces and nephews. She will be missed by all who knew her. Per her wishes no services will be held.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County lion attack is instead an assault, victim in stable but critical condition
- Penn Valley man killed in solo crash on Highway 20
- Nevada City’s National Hotel re-opening delayed
- Nevada County missing man case: Signs of violent struggle found
- Former Nevada County resident ‘Cappy’ Gordon killed in Montana