Obituary of Carol Ann Lystrup Buchanan
November 14, 2018
Carol Ann Lystrup Buchanan passed away peacefully in her home Monday, November 12, 2018. She was 71. She was born in Grass Valley on March 12, 1947 to Anna May (Sproule) Lystrup and Franklyn Anton Lystrup. She lived in the area all of her life.
She is survived by her beloved sons James Franklyn, and Jason Charles; her sisters Faye Lystrup Schimke, Margaret Lystrup Wilson, Frances Lystrup, and numerous nieces and nephews. She will be missed by all who knew her. Per her wishes no services will be held.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley resident hits up Grammy Awards ceremony for third time
- Three Grass Valley arrests involve drugs, alcohol
- More snow possible down to 1,000 feet for Nevada County
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s