Obituary of Carl Robert Weisberg
January 5, 2018
Carl Robert Weisberg, of Grass Valley, CA died suddenly of a heart attack in his home on December 21, 2017. He was 69.
He was a true entrepreneur and along with his wife, was cofounder of their business Buzz Strong's. Carl enjoyed landscaping and gardening, walking his dogs, dining out with friends, listening to music, eating sweets, making jokes, running, singing, reading, and learning new things. He was continually on a quest to better himself and the world around him.
He is survived by his loving wife Carolee Weisberg; sons, Gregory, Eben, Terry and Jacob; daughters, Emily and Sasha; grandsons, Cory and Kyle; and his sister Janice.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Cutting the mustard: Grass Valley’s Pine Street Burgers opens second location
- Narcotics detectives arrest Alta Sierra couple in connection with honey oil lab
- Driver wrecks on Highway 20 in Penn Valley, arrested after he wanders from scene, CHP says
- Spotlight on Nevada County sheriff’s race: Shannan Moon, Bill Smethers discuss recidivism, jail issues (VIDEO)
- Pair accused of using concrete bolt gun on Glenbrook Basin vending machine