Obituary of Beverly Jean Oviatt
March 12, 2019
Beverly Jean Oviatt passed away February 5, 2019 in Grass Valley. She was 59.
She was born February 6, 1959 in Burlingame, CA to George and Virginia Baldwin. She loved walking dogs.
She is survived by her daughters, Valerie and Brittany Oviatt; niece Katy (Travis) Watkins of Grass Valley, CA; step-son Paul Oviatt of Sacramento, CA. She is preceded in death by her parents George and Virginia Baldwin.
Friends are welcome to attend a Celebration of Life, at 2 p.m., on Saturday, April 6, 2019 at Courtyard Suites in Grass Valley, CA.
Arrangements are in care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Driver charged with vehicular manslaughter after women dies in crash on Highway 49 in Grass Valley
- Developer revives Dorsey Marketplace; Grass Valley releases Draft EIR (Read the doc)
- Suspect in Grass Valley baby formula thefts ID’d
- Cascade Canal Trail to open after Nevada County court agreement
- Nevada County authorities charge 2 with embezzlement