Obituary of Beverly Diane Walker
January 26, 2018
Beverly Diane Walker passed away January 21, 2018 at her home in Nevada City, CA.
She was born December 18, 1928 in Oakland, CA to parents Herbert and Gladys Keyser. Beverly graduated from Oakland High School. She married Kenneth George Walker on August 16, 1946. Beverly was a very accomplished artist having received numerous awards for her artistic oil paintings.
Beverly is survived by daughter, Beverly DeGelder of Oceanside, CA and son Kenneth Walker of Nevada City, CA.
She was preceded in death by Kenneth Walker, her husband of 65 years in 2011.
Trending In: Obituaries
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years