Obituary of Beverley Erkson
January 4, 2019
Beverley Erkson passed away December 23, 2018 in Grass Valley.
Born November 24, 1940 in Oneida, UT, Beverley lived in Nevada County for 11 years. She married Theodore Erkson on December 5, 1958, and worked in electronics.
Beverley is survived by sons Douglas Erkson of Oregon and Rick Erkson of Grass Valley. She is preceded in death by parents Mary Potter and Warren Stewart; husband Theodore Erkson, and sons, Theodore Erkson II and David Erkson.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Home prices climb out of reach for many in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Woman who pleaded to Grass Valley T-Mobile robbery skips court
- Truckee officer recognizes wanted man, finds guns during search
- Nevada County authorities release cause of death in Adea Shabani homicide
- Meet your merchant: Love of area leads to setting up shop